Signal

Ian Deans

Since late afternoon I have been seeing large sudden swings in my signal on both TP1 and TP2 of up to 1 SNR but usually nearer 0.5 to 0.7
SNR.

This is over and above the issue of a lower signal over the last couple of months or so of about 0.5 to 0.7. Dish alignment and LNB skew have been checked and are fine.

Last year I changed from a 1 metre dish to a 1.1 dish and was advised with careful adjustment I should gain about 0.9 SNR and indeed with some hard work I managed to get that increase. Now I have lost about 70% of the gain with the bigger dish --- most annoying !!