Re: EUMETCastView

R. Alblas

FYI:
It's not mplayer but mgenerator to generate movies.
In my xrit2pic I use the RIFF-format, which is as movie format very easy to generate. It's just a concatenation of the jpeg files forming the movie, with a small header and a file pointer table added. In this way there is no need to use an external generating program.
mplayer is only used to view the movie, but that may be every program, as long as you have the ability to do an externally controlled reload each time the movie gets a new frame.

Rob.

On 07/19/2018 01:44 AM, Hugo wrote:
Hello daniarnedo,

I use the following command :
ffmpeg -r 10 -f image2 -i img%04d.png -s 1920x720 -vcodec libx264 -crf 10  -pix_fmt yuv420p -y output.mp4
You can also use mplayer , but I have no experience with that program.
Kind regards,
Hugo