Re: EUMETCastView

Douglas Deans

Sounds really useful Hugo.  Looking forward to the release.

Sorry for strange mail format but BT third party pop3 servers are down again (or not synched) so having to reply via webmail which I detest.

From: Hugo <hvanruys@...>
To: MSG-1@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 17 July 2018, 8:44
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] EUMETCastView

Hi John,

I am currently in the process of writing a video extension to EUMETCastView. It will allow you to make video's of all the geostationary satellites data, but also of the projections.
( and maybe later of the different RGB Recipes ).
On my youtube channel I published already a small video made by the program. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLwZf-C5aIM).
The program isn't ready for releasing, but in a few weeks time it should be ready ( there are also the holidays ...)

Kind regards,

Hugo