Re: EUMETCastView

Douglas Deans

On 16/07/2018 17:06, g3pha.morris@... via Groups.Io wrote:
I have recently returned to EUMETCast reception after an absence of 10years and slowly
evaluating the various imaging software now available. One such being the excellent EUMETCastView programme.
Is it possible to generate animations from the 15minute or 5minute EUMETCast data cycles processed by the
programme. Any advice welcome.      John G3PHA.
John firstly welcome back.

John there are no animation options within the EUMETCastView program itself although I have often thought it would be an excellent addition to the program.

Of course there is also David's excellent software but Animator will not animate the files processed by EUMETCastView and requires MSG DM to save in the appropriate way for Animator.

You can of course use image processing software but automation is very difficult (particularly without programming skills).