Re: NOAA 20

Douglas Deans

On 30/06/2018 08:45, Emmanuel via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello,
I have been receiving NOAA data since this morning.
The files are of type W_XX-EUMETSAT-Darmstadt, SOUNDING + SATELLITE, NOAA20 xxx. bin
How can I process them for display in eumetcastview?
Does MSG data Manger manage these files?
Thanks for your help!
Manu

Manu this is not image data but sounding data. The NOAA 20 VIIRS image data is still on test on Transponder 2 and has not yet been released. It is identical to the NPP VIIRS data. When available the current version of EUMETCastView can manage the NOAA 20 VIIRS M and DNB files. I expect the data to become available quite soon as it has been on test for some time.