Re: Signal Drop

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I have noticed a marked drop in the TP1 signal over the last 48 hours or so. The TP2 signal appears nominal and on occasions can actually be marginally higher than the TP1 signal.

Weather in Scotland is about to take a turn for the worse so will for a time be difficult to monitor.

Folks,

There are some plots here which may help compare with other locations

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_link_margin.php?period=week
http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_link_margin.php?period=week#t2

If either of you could monitor it would help - we could do with more monitoring stations outside the present coverage area - even if they aren't 24 x 7!