Re: Windosws 10, version 1803 trouble

David J Taylor

David,

I use Novra receivers only.
Now the crashes appear with Windows 10 version 1709 too.
The Windows memory diagnostics tool shows an erreor.
I assume a contact problem with one memory module.
But I have to investigate further.

Cheers,
Thorsten

Perhaps that's good news, in a way. Possibly just reseating the module may be enough, or cleaning off all the accumulated dirt and dust! Perhaps a chance to upgrade the memory as well - don't know how much it costs these days. I see one price as 2 x 4GB at £80 (for the Mac - the first one I found).

Any other reports of problems, or successes, with 1803 would be welcome.