Re: Windosws 10, version 1803 trouble

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi all,

today I tested the new Windows 10 version (1803) on my Eumetcast PC.
Repeated "Blue Screens" make it unusable. Now I am back at version 1709.

Cheers,
Thorsten

Thanks for the report, Thorsten.

What component causes the crashes? Is it the TelliCast software? If it's the device software, which device and what drivers/data software are you using?

I had multiple crashes with TBS data software, but none with BDADataEx (still using the TBS device driver).

I've not yet updated the main PCs here to 1803, but there have been no problems with ancillary PCs. I did read that there may be a new permission for programs to access the microphone (seems reasonable!) which may affect some radio programs.