An: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Von: "Douglas Deans dsdeans@btinternet.com [MSG-1]"
<MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Datum: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 15:47:09 +0100
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] RAMdisk for win 10 / 64
Antwort an: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>

Ulrich I take BS, HVS-1 and HVS-2 separately but quite often
simultaneously on a single computer which also does processing with
David's programs and Hugo's program and I have never found a need
for a
RAMDisk. I do keep HVS-1 and HVS-2 data (and TMP folder) on separate
HDDs
to help with write.

I use a SR1 for the BS and 6903 for HVS-1 and HVS-2 from a dual
LNB.