An: "thorsten.miglus@kabelmail.de [MSG-1]"
<MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Von: "alan alan@asewards.net [MSG-1]"
<MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Datum: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 17:09:08 +0200
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] Re: RAMdisk for win 10 / 64
Antwort an: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>

Hi, Like Thorsten, I have been using the Softperfect RAMdisk
software 3.4.6 for years, with Windows 10. No problems.
Best regards
Alan S

Sent from Samsung tablet.-------- Original message --------From:
"thorsten.miglus@kabelmail.de [MSG-1]" <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com> Date:
2017/10/08 16:22 (GMT+01:00) To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com Subject:
[MSG-1] Re: RAMdisk for win 10 / 64

Hi folks,

being amidst the new installation of my receiving PC, with the data
streaming down

already quite nicely, I am at the point of selecting a RAM disk for
the tmp directory

(new style, eumetcast 5.1) in a windows 10 / 64 pro environment.

All (free) ramdisk programs seem to be designed for 32 bit systems.

My search brought up these so far:

SoftPerfect RAM Disk last Freeware Version

Gavotte:RAMDisk_1.0.4096.5_200811130

(both recommended by David)

then

Dataram_RAMDisk_4_4_0_RC36

and

imdiskinst_2.0.9

Any experience-based recommendations or warnings or other
suggestions?

TIA,

Cheers and fair winds

Ulli

==================================

Hi Ulli,

I use SoftPerfect RAM Disk (version 3.4.7) on Windows 10, 64 bit
without any issue.

Cheers,

Thorsten

Posted by: alan <alan@asewards.net>

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/glossary.htm

Join GEO - the Group for Earth Observation
for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine:
http://www.geo-web.org.uk/

Yahoo Groups Links