Re: Am I chasing a phantom?

Ulrich G. Kliegis

Von: "iandeans142@btinternet.com [MSG-1]"
<MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Datum: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:48:53 +0000

FY2E and FY2G image data and CMA data are received on Data Channel 12.

Hope that helps.

Ian,

It very surely helps. I just read this after spending some time to find out (now with a
result) why the folder Eumetsat Dada Channel 11 was never created in my received
tree, slothoug configured in recv-channels.ini. Now, that is solved. should have
looked left and right of it.

N.B., also a big thank you to Debbie@OPS-helpdesk hwo sent me some very
helpful pointers (not only in this context).

Just as a refresher for those who have a use for it, I just copy that passage of her
message without unpolitely having asked for her permission before. I hope I don't
break a rule then...

This is what she wrote me:

'
Regarding acronyms, take a look at the product navigator at the below link

http://navigator.eumetsat.int/discovery/Start/Explore/Quick.do

There is no one stop shop, but you can do an extended search and choose
EUMETCast-Europe and you will be able to see all the data on EUMETCast.

This is also very good:

http://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/Data/Products/index.html
'

Loosely related, admittedly, but very valuable.

Cheers,

U.