Re: Met-7 / 8 change - Does this message appear in this list?

yes, thanks, I've subscribed to them too, but twitter is such a cluster of clutter too,
and the POTUS and others don't make it better... ;)

What I do find /very/ helpful are
the @eumetsat_users announcements on Twitter - many thanks to Sancha and
Mark (I think)!
More mail accounts? - makes the mails reader handling even more complex. I've
been using Pegasus Mail now for more than 20 years, no flaw, no lost mail. But
limited a bit, admittedly.

Got IODC configured today - thanks for the concise description in your MSG FAQ
(#67/68)!

Cheers,
U.

Yes, Ulli, you need to limit yourself to the number and style of people you follow on Twitter, but @eumetsat_users are well focussed and do a great job!

I've not used Pegasus e-mail, but adding an account on many mail systems just requires entering a few parameters for the user and servers.

Thanks for letting me know that the FAQ suggestions work. I'm open to suggestions for improvements if anything isn't clear.