Re: Sentinel process

Christian Peters

Hi Gerard,

not familiar with that, but what I see:

E:\Tools\Anaconda3\Python.exe C:Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py :
[Error2] No such file or directory ...

should it not be C:\Tools\Admin....???

Did you check Python.exe is in E:\Tools\Anaconda3 and ProcessSentinel.py
is in C:\Tools\Admin ....?

Regards,

Christian

Am 21.01.17 um 15:51 schrieb Gérard Kruger g.kru@... [MSG-1]:

Bonjour à tous,

I need help decoding "Sentinel" files.
I installed "Anaconda", “Python” and GDAL + netCFD4 packages + Magic....
I modified the script according to my configuration.
When I run it a Sentinel folder is created as well as the “3A”,
“Pictures” and “Process” subdirectories, as well as year month day.
But nothing in “Pictures” !
When I examine the course of the script in detail I see:

E:\Tools\Anaconda3\Python.exe C:Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py :
[Error2] No such file or directory ...

Any idea ? Many thanks

Bon weekend.

Gerard