Sentinel process

gerardkruger2003

Bonjour à tous,

I need help decoding "Sentinel" files.
I installed "Anaconda", “Python” and GDAL + netCFD4 packages + Magic....
I modified the script according to my configuration.
When I run it a Sentinel folder is created as well as the “3A”, “Pictures” and “Process” subdirectories, as well as year month day. But nothing in “Pictures” !
When I examine the course of the script in detail I see:

E:\Tools\Anaconda3\Python.exe C:Tools\Admin\ProcessSentinel.py : [Error2] No such file or directory ...

Any idea ? Many thanks

Bon weekend.

Gerard

F6BEK