Re: FSD

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Luca Bertagnolio" <lucaberta@y...>
wrote:
Didn't they say that on the 24th there was some ground segment
maintenance work to be done? I hope it's more than changing the
filename of the FSD data! :-)

Luca
Yes, and it is clear that the changes made (to hardware and
software, I understand) did not go as planned, and some unforeseen
complications have arisen. Eumetsat are looking at this problem at
the moment, but FSD has stopped until the problems are resolved.

It may be that NEWS messages telling us about the issues aren't
getting to us for some reason. Please remember this is still the
trial period.

Why I am seeing a greater than normal number of missing segments is
unknown!