Re: Old and new Tellicast Client

Christian Peters

Ernst,

it's a never ending story...! :-/
I got the new machine but it is not running. After doing some test I
think one Dimm is broken.
I set it up now with my 16GB module I already had, installed all the
stuff again.....but now I got lots of Missed Packet before FEC and FEC
Recovered Packets messages in HVS but even in BS.
All was very nice with the old machine (which sadly hung after some time).
Did I maybe missed something while setting up? All missed packets were
corrected so I think maybe something I forgot set up? Strange, see my
eluna page.

Maybe you have a hint what could be wrong if all missed packets were
recovered...so no lost...!? It's tmps dirs are on the shm so I didn't
understand where the problems occurred? maybe I should try to switch
back to disk for tmp dirs?

Or the new machine performs much worse...!? :-(

Regards,

Christian

Am 10.03.16 um 12:48 schrieb ernst.lobsiger@... [MSG-1]:

Christian

I tried and -time does not let me give a range. But it takes a * as a
wildcard.

- time *0:00 should produce all hourly images found

-time together with parameter -movie did not work here.
But there is a crude workaround: If you only show xrit2pig the RSS
files from 06:00 to 18:00 then you will get a daylight movie. As you
manage your files with MSG manager, this might be prepared that way
for xrit2pic ...

---In MSG-1@..., <hctpeters@...> wrote :

Ernst,

you are right. I looked into your xrit2pic.ini file. There is really an
enc-speed and I took it over into my .ini.
So most things are already working...maybe a time frame/range could be
added...?

Regards,

Christian

message have been removed]