Re: Old and new Tellicast Client

Ernst Lobsiger

Christian

I tried and -time does not let me give a range. But it takes a * as a wildcard.

- time *0:00 should produce all hourly images found

-time together with parameter -movie did not work here.
But there is a crude workaround: If you only show xrit2pig the RSS files from 06:00 to 18:00 then you will get a daylight movie. As you manage your files with MSG manager, this might be prepared that way for xrit2pic ...

---In MSG-1@..., <hctpeters@...> wrote :

Ernst,

you are right. I looked into your xrit2pic.ini file. There is really an
enc-speed and I took it over into my .ini.
So most things are already working...maybe a time frame/range could be
added...?

Regards,

Christian

message have been removed]