Re: Old and new Tellicast Client

Ernst Lobsiger

Christian

Rob can probably not pack everything on the command line. So for some user preferencies like image size, frame rate, area definition by name etc., you still need the xrit2pic.ini. Look into the xrit2pic.ini I use: There is e.g. a frame rate parameter "movie_encspeed=8 " and a "film_size=2048". There still is a area definition "Volcano" from the big Eruption in Iceland years ago. Some features like fixed film length are only possible if you let xrit2pic manage your files (what I do not see my del_*= parameters and archive /dev/null) as Rob explained some posts back. So you better experiment with my xrit2pic.ini first. Maybe the -time command line parameter takes a range or could be adapted to take a range (I have never used or tried that up to now).

---In MSG-1@..., <hctpeters@...> wrote :

Rob,

that sounds good. But I would ask for a little bit improvement of the
commandline.
If I run a script at the end of the day and would like a color movie on
daylight, it would be great to have a commandline option for start and
end time or start/end time and number of frames to skip the black
pictures at night!? A speed parpameter switch (number of frames per
seconds) would even very welcome!
If it would be possible to have the new gui 'fixed lenght' option
available in the commandline too it would be great.
But I will have a look on the gui if it's only possible there.

Regards,

Christian