Re: Old and new Tellicast Client

Christian Peters

Ernst,

Using preferences ...
16799 items (files) found.
Info: Using overlay file msg_9.5d_rss_ir.gif
Segmentation fault

I will disable overlay and will see.

Thank you.

Regards,

Christian

Am 06.03.16 um 21:17 schrieb ernst.lobsiger@... [MSG-1]:

Christian

If you use your xrit2pic (not xrit2pic_cmd) you have to add at least
the -nogui switch in my scripts. Maybe it still locks for graphic
libraries? What does xrit2pic say before you get your segfault? If you
cannot get it going try " xrir2pic_cmd" from Robs page. It is somewhat
dated but that's what I use ...

Good luck
Ernst

---In MSG-1@..., <hctpeters@...> wrote :

Ernst,

again...thank you very much. I set up my 3 hour pics by commandline and
a cron job for every picture ( ...a really long xrit2pic commandline! :-D)
Your scripts are much more smooth.

I use the latest xrit2pic version. Maybe something changed. A short test
of the makemovie gives me a segmentation fault...so have to dive into
and will enable step by step one option after the next one...! ;-)

Regards,

Christian