Re: Old and new Tellicast Client

Christian Peters

Ernst,

thank you very much. I will adapt and try...!
Did already some tests with xrit2pic so it's running here.

Regards,

Christian

Am 06.03.16 um 19:23 schrieb ernst.lobsiger@... [MSG-1]:

Christian

I put a file called makemovie on Io. You must adapt some pathes. You
need xrit2pic_cmd or maybe xrit2pic with aditional parameter -nogui .
For coast lines you must have gshhs_i.b at the side. If you want user
preferencies you can add a slimed down xrit2pic.ini (e.g. to define
your own areas etc ...) Of course you need the 2 libraries
libjpeg812.so libwvt.so in place as described in the xrit2pic manual
or on Rob's WEB page ...

Good luck
Ernst

---In MSG-1@..., <hctpeters@...> wrote :

Ernst,

yes....still beating with my hardware...! :-( I ordered a new Power
supply...I hope that's the problem for my freezes.
As the OS sometimes doesn't come up if I reboot maybe it's really an
underpowered or bad power supply...
Let's see.... :-/

I will try to let it run for a while. Sorted out some errors in the
config files while changing to 2.12.1-11.
I'm on Ramdisk now and I think it's more stressless for the HD which is
working all the time while setting tmps on disk!
Do you think the du on disk did some bad things to the temp file!? :-O
Ok....I will if I switch back disable the logging with eLuna for the
temp-dirs.

Some snow here......so sometimes some missed packets today....

I would try to make a test-movie and stress the machine. Could you maybe
provide me a demo-xrit2pic-command-line to make a movie in xrit2pic?
Would be helpful to start setting up that... Do I have to setup movie
parameters in the gui?!

I will have a look on the new mvmsg version!

Regards,

Christian