Re: Howto monitor/graph Tellicast/receiver device in Linux?

Christian Peters

Ernst,

just inserted the the '1' into the kernel module, it's working! Thank
you! :-) If eLuna is working I will try to convert the two values from
hex to decimal and maybe start to insert a new graph in eLuna...let's
see...

Just solved the eLuna problem: i shouldn't copy/paste...even if it's
right from the README of eLuna! :-O
*/5 * * * * root /var/www/html/eluna/update.pl

didn't work but that:

*/5 * * * * /var/www/html/eluna/update.pl

I checked and could update inside each rrd subdirectory, cron was
running but no error!
But now it updates and it's running-graphs appear...! :-)

Thank you very much for your help!

Christian

Am 19.02.16 um 21:33 schrieb ernst.lobsiger@... [MSG-1]:

Christian

My last hint: I installed eLuna in /var/www/eluna but I just noticed
that the README.english of my eLuna version 1.07 proposes to install
in /var/www/graphs. I changed the name because there is one more
graphs directory below. Of course cron and Apache2 must be tolld the
exact name of the directory you choose. And maybe my earlier chown
command to give ownership of all eluna files to www-data must be
adapted too ...

Good night