Re: Joining Eumetcast - asking for hardware recommendations

Christian Peters

Francis,

I just want to let you now: auto decompression is working now!

Thank you for your support and your script.
I wrote to the pytroll google group- they even had no idea but
recommended to update to the latest pre-master branch....and that did
the trick! ;-)

Now I will try to add the coastlines as you did in your script!

Regards,

Christian

Am 30.01.16 um 12:27 schrieb francis@... [MSG-1]:

Christian, where is your xRITDecompress file?
I presume you did build it for 32bit as per the README.txt file in the
unzipped folder?
Francis