Re: Joining Eumetcast - asking for hardware recommendations

Christian Peters

David,

that's great! :-)

Will try to download this beta tomorrow and give it a try!
Yes....'source files' will the right term!

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Christian

Am 30.01.16 um 17:47 schrieb 'David J Taylor' gm8arv@... [MSG-1]:

Rob,

i just had a look on the new version! Great you updated to 3-hourly data.
I will give the cascade a try....but I then have to relinquish in MDM
that it arrange the decoded pictures in folders. Maybe D.Taylor can add
an additional checkbox for "dates in raw folders" ....but I think it's a
really special wish...! :-D

Regards,

Christian

Christian,

There is an experimental, untested version in the beta page right now. It
has an option "Saved source files in date tree".

http://www.satsignal.eu/software/beta.htm

"Raw" tends to mean something else (the MSG Data Manager can save 10-bit
images in PGM format with calibration in the PRO version), so I called it
"source files" instead.