Re: SR1 control console not locked

Ulrich G. Kliegis

Thank you very much for your reply. I am linked to the management port.
pinging its address does not function, as it says time limit exceeded !
No, no firewall message, it is here stored as unzipped user data - not as
a programme.
Hi Roland,
in one case, the ethernet plug sitting in the SR1 management socket had rattled
loose here due to a broken locking lever, that little plastic key that holds it in place,
or should at least ..., hard to spot... Just the unlit signal leds made me suspicious. In
other words: Did you check the cables? Can you telnet the SR1? Changed its IP
address?

Good luck!

Cheers,
U.

Sometimes, a power cycle works wonders...