Re: Ayecka SR1 ocassional issue: IP data flow but "Config error" at tellicast

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the info. I knew yesterday of other users having this problem, but some having two units, only one had the glitch.

It seems the signal trigger started at 10:09UTC according to Tellicast Log file. Since then, the SR1 stopped working fine, messages of "coordinator lost" and "lost message" was returned by tellicast. This is not the first time I see this after a signal outage. A reboot usually solve this, but this is a workaround more than a solution.

Best,
Dan

Dan,

Have you reported this problem to Ayecka or EUMETSAT?
Perhaps you could supply the following information:

- Are you on the current software release (255) for the Ayecka?
- What is your Es/No - i.e. how good a signal are you getting?
- What are the RX Link Margin Thresholds set to?
- Are you trying to take the high-volume service as well as the basic service?
- If only taking the Basic Service, have you set the MODCOD?

I would suggest using the current software, and ensuring that your settings for the receiver are the best for the signal and service you are receiving.