From: Alan Sewards
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Equipment for receiving MSG-1

Guy,
You have made my point - we don't *know* how much a second machine is
really needed. We have lots of armwaving but few facts. As it makes a big
difference when looked at in terms of thousands of users buying and
maintaining equipment, it might be a good thing if we got it right ahead of
time? (IMHO)

Best regards - Alan