U.

Von: "'David J Taylor' gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk [MSG-1]"
Datum: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:45:03 -0000

a) I've maybe unintentionally disabled the special format in
recv-channels.ini (but
which ones?)

Ulrich,

Nigel says that the data is in the SAF directory, so check that in the
channel selection options, SAF, you have the "Ocean & Sea-Ice"
checked. The files come in around 04:44, it appears, so anyone only
running during daylight hours would miss them.