Re: SeaIceViewer

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Von: "'David J Taylor' gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk [MSG-1]"
<MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Datum: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:37:12 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] SeaIceViewer
Antwort an: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>

Which file does not now read correctly? Perhaps the supplier changed
its format. Are you sure it used to read correctly before? No-one
else has commented on this.
David,

thanks for the attention ;) - Frankly, I don't know the actual file naming scheme - I
just know that I could display SST and polar sea ice areas without any problems
some time ago, although I have to admit that that has been really some time ago
meanwhile.

Now, there are two options:

a) I've maybe unintentionally disabled the special format in recv-channels.ini (but
which ones?)
or
b) the naming scheme has changed.

I can pretty surely exclude to have unsubscribed for these data at Eumetsat -
although I learned to say never only in reserved situations.

Maybe somebody here follows these data too and can comment? I'll try to find out
the file name scheme tomorrow or over the weekend.

Cheers,
U.