Re: Did you get missing segments on 2003 September 20?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@..., "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
Did you get any missing segments on 2003 September 20 for the 2015
cycle?
Folks,

Many thanks for all the reports. It seems that we all saw the same
misisng data (as reported by the MSG Data Manager), which may mean
the data was missing or that there was file name the program did not
understand. Actually checking through my Tellique logs, I see that
I did not actually receive files for that period. I will pass this
information to Eumetsat.

No more reports required, thanks (unless you want to plough through
the Tellique logs to confirm that you did or did not get the file.).