Re: Did you get missing segments on 2003 September 20?

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:22 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Did you get missing segments on 2003 September 20?

My 20th images are long gone but the missing segment report
suggests that segments 7 and 8 were missing for channels 1-11 and 17-
24 were missing for the HRV channel for the 20.15 scan.

Thanks, Douglas. I understand you don't take the LRIT? By the way,
the missing segments report keeps one week of backlog data.

One week back seems about right. It is certainly a very handy utility.
No I am no longer processing LRIT although it is coming in as the PID also
does the FSD data.
My processing computer does a lot of other things during the
day....internet.... MSG Animator....a lot of GSS 4 work and other bits and
pieces so I only process what I need now. My 1024Mb of DDR ram still runs
out sometimes !

Thanks