Re: Query setting DVB-S to DVB-S2

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi Basil,

At the moment I am receiving DVB-S data via the Ayecka SR1 and want to change to DVB-S2. I have followed the instructions in David Taylor's Next-Steps and I now have Config Set1 Not Active and Config Set2 Active, yet when it reverts back to the main menu it says RX1 Active and RX2 Not Active.
Why is that, should'nt the Main menu now say RX1 Not Active and RX2 Active?
RX1 and RX2 designate the receivers, i.e. where you plug the coax cable coming from the dish into. The data stream still arrives at RX1 even with configuration set 2; unless you switched the cable to RX2 ...

Regards,
Christoph

Good point, Christoph. I have updated the Web page with a small clarification.