Re: Query setting DVB-S to DVB-S2

David

Hi Basil,
When you select the channel to be active you must also go down the menu I think to the
letter( I )
To make it active check before you do anything but is quite clearly labelled in the menus
Regards David Simmons
On 18 Dec 2014, at 12:50, basilhaigh@... [MSG-1] <MSG-1@...> wrote:

Hi,
At the moment I am receiving DVB-S data via the Ayecka SR1 and want to change to DVB-S2. I have followed the instructions in David Taylor's Next-Steps and I now have Config Set1 Not Active and Config Set2 Active, yet when it reverts back to the main menu it says RX1 Active and RX2 Not Active.
Why is that, should'nt the Main menu now say RX1 Not Active and RX2 Active?

The Ayecka SR1 from GEO has:
Serial No: 111869 30AAc
Software ver: 1.05b232 hardware ver: 2.00 Firmware ver: 2.02b922

Regards,
Basil