Re: Ayecka SR1 Control file

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi all - bit of guidance needed please.
I asked Space-Band for as copy of the SR1 Control Programme and they have very efficiently sent me a copy. Problem is getting it to open and run.
[]
Also the 'Sr1Control.change2jar' file will not open on my Win 7 Pro operating system. How do I get into it and then what do I do with it? Sorry to be so dumb buy after the simple days of my TechniSat plug-and-play USB receiver this is all a bit of a confusing bore to a simple mind !!

regards - chris

Chris,

Be sure that the latest version of Java (version 8 update 25) is installed on your PC:

https://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

More details here:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Ayecka/Next-steps.html#SR1controller