Re: SR1 Wampserver labour pains

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Nigel,

thanks for the immediate reaction. My target is less the ability to upload updates
than means to check reception quality etc. remotely through my LAN. Without
substantial in-depth-knowledge I assumed that that would be facilitated by this
construct.

I'll leave my hands off wampserver immediately! :)

Cheers,
U(lli).

Ulrich,

For remote checking there is both a graphical interface:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Ayecka/Next-steps.html#SR1controller

and MRTG available:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/dvb-s2/sr1-mrtg.html

Both work with software version 232 and 250.

I have installed WAMP server here successfully, IIRC, but the update rate isn't as good as the graphical SR1 Controller.