Re: SR1 Wampserver labour pains

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Von: "Nigel Evans nigel.m0nde@gmail.com [MSG-1]"
<MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Datum: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:38:58 +0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] SR1 Wampserver labour pains
Antwort an: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>

Please do not use wampserver.
I will check your sr1 serial number tomorrow and advise how to
proceed. If you sr1 needs an update this can be done using usb cable
and the update files on the geo support page. Please read the support
information on the geo and on David Taylors web site before proceeding
further. Regards Nigel
Nigel,

thanks for the immediate reaction. My target is less the ability to upload updates
than means to check reception quality etc. remotely through my LAN. Without
substantial in-depth-knowledge I assumed that that would be facilitated by this
construct.

I'll leave my hands off wampserver immediately! :)

Cheers,
U(lli).