Ayecka SR1 Control file

Chris Charles

Hi all - bit of guidance needed please.
I asked Space-Band for as copy of the SR1 Control Programme and they have very efficiently sent me a copy. Problem is getting it to open and run.
I eventually opened the main file with WinZip and extracted the files to a directory. It now contains :-
com
examples
META-INF
org
pictures

but none of them contain a .exe file to install it or make it run. What am I missing ?

Also the 'Sr1Control.change2jar' file will not open on my Win 7 Pro operating system. How do I get into it and then what do I do with it? Sorry to be so dumb buy after the simple days of my TechniSat plug-and-play USB receiver this is all a bit of a confusing bore to a simple mind !!

regards - chris