Re: SR1 Thresholds.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

David in reply to your helpful mail over a week ago I have now reverted back
temporarily to my SR1 to test the saving of threshold settings.
I have software version 250 installed after an upgrade some months ago.
I can confirm that the link margin thresholds do not save across a shutdown
when using the 0000 save system but, as suggested, they have saved using the
warm reset method.
So many thanks for that useful tip (and Arne as well).

Yes, it was Arne's work, not mine, and I have added a note to the Web page now:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Ayecka/Next-steps.html

Thanks for testing and for reporting back.

73,
David GM8ARV