Re: Technisat DVB

Roland Fechter

Hello, David !
Thanks again for your assistance. Hope you had a good time out !
My PC is now connected by LAN cable - so far impossible for me to get for it a Wlan Connection.
It would be splendid if you could spare the time perhaps tomorrow to look into my PC settings via TeamViewer.
Details will follow by direct mail to you.
The SR1 is linked via my my Netgear switch. Still retains this yellow T.
I look forward to your news. Please give me a "shout" whenever you are ready to get into this Teamviewer business, will you ?
Good night.
Regards,
Roland