Re: Technisat DVB

Roland Fechter

---In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, <gm8arv@...> wrote :

David, Let me repeat it ----the LAN address of my LAN 3 Realtek family
controller which is

192.168.10.150 submask 255.255.255.0

As I cannot establish a Wlan link between my PC and my speedport router I
will be happy to use my PC with the SR1 only, i.e. I will forego using it
for online operation.
I will use my notebook for online purposes.
Consideri ng this and keeping in mind the settings shown by my putty
protocol have you already come to a conclusion as to where my erroneous
settings(setting) are-is ? I mean have you found the reason for my permanent
yellow T ?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland
====================================

Thanks for confirming the IP address, I don't recall seeing it from you
before. It is correct.

Does PuTTY work both over your USB connection, and as a Telnet session to
192.168.10.150?

David
-reply -------thanks David again, yes putty ran via its usb connection as Telnet session but
to 192.168.10.102 --LAN IP address as per putty protocol.
Why ------I did put in the famous 192.168.10.150 but I got 102 instead of 150 !? why and how to correct it and get the thing run on 192.168.10.150 ?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland