Re: Technisat DVB

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Thank you for your kind suggestions, David !
I have managed to get installed the S2 configuration. S1 will be gone soon, so why bother with the S config.
When checking status via Putty link with S2 data is shown. It also says "choice timeout"
Is this the reason for my problem ? If so, how to overcome it ?
All lan settings etc have been doublechecked by me. Yet, still no visible data via the SR1, although during daytime I got abt. 100-150 blocks per minute. Red T sometimes improving to yellow.
Firewalls checked, too. So antivirus.
It seems to be a "case" for a teamviewer friend, I think. A true challenge - anyone volunteering ?
Otherwise there will be soon a cheap SR 1 on Ebay. I myself most certainly am getting fed up with the "so easy" installation eating my sleep for nothing !
I look forward to your further assistance.
Regards,
Roland

Roland,

Get the device working with the DVB-S data because (a) it is easier to get a good signal and (b) you are already receiving DVB-S data so you know the antenna and LNB are working.

Please tell us the following:

What is the Management IP Address of your SR1?
What is the Management IP Mask of your SR1?
Is Management IP Multicast set to ON

Is you PC's LAN port connected to the Management port of the SR1?
What is the IP address of your PC's LAN adapter?
What is the subnet mask of your PC's LAN adapter?

Have you set the interface_address in recv.ini to 0.0.0.0?