Did you get missing segments on 2003 September 20?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Did you get any missing segments on 2003 September 20 for the 2015
cycle?

It seems that some people did and some did not, so I would be
interested in knowing what the patter was. If you are running the
current MSG Data Manager (i.e. V1.2.0 or higher), could you please
take a moment to activate the Tools, Missing segments report...
menu. From the Choose a day, select September 20.

In the Missing segments list, do you have any missing segments
listed for scan/cycle 2015? Please don't report any other missing
segments. I am interested in both positive and negative reports,
i.e. please report whether you got any missing segments for that
cycle or not.

Let's not clutter the list - send reports to
davidtaylor@... - and I will summarise the results.

(If you don't have a Missing segments report menu item, time to
upgrade now!).

Many thanks,