Re: MSG-1 user equipment survey.

johnrigsec@...

All,

Just to say many thanks to all those who have already responded, specs are
flooding in and I'm beginning to wonder what I've let myself in for.

No, seriously, we started off with the EUMETSAT recommended system
specification which looked a bit daunting for many.
But amateurs have shown that very good results can be achieved with lower
spec.
systems.
I hope your feedback will be a useful pointer as to just what can be achieved
with
lesser spec. systems.
However, we are not into full 'operational status' yet.

At the moment I'm just filing responses till I have a block of time to read
and
collate them.

I hope you will forgive me at the moment in not responding directly to all
who
have responded.

Regards,
John Tellick.