SR 1 Console program and satellite meter reading

Esko Petaja

Hello

Just started to set my DVB-2 reception system.

Until now looks good. Reading conversation from other

members i was afraid if i could get enought signal here in North.

With 1.1m antenna i get SNR 10.5 From DVB-S

and SNR 8.7 with DVB-S2 with same pointing.

Needs to repoint.

Have anybody tried to use Satellite meter to DBV-S2 Frequency.

With my Golden Media DBV-S2 meter will not show anything in

transponder frequency. Maybe because VCM ?

Another topic. Can somebody send me SR1 Console program or

should i ask from Space-Band ?

Br. Esko Petäjä