Re: Using the EKU

John Willis <john@...>

I must confess I was also a little confused over the instructions.

The procedure that I found works:-

1) If you have put the EKU into your USB port - take it out again!

2) Load the CD Rom into disk drive.

3) Open folder 'EKU_software'

4)Double click 'eTokenRTE.msi'

5) Put your EKU into the USB port

6)Double click 't-systemssetup.exe' in the Tellique folder

7) During the installation a screen appears which asks for your User name & Password - enter the details EXACTLY as on your email. (User Key=Password)

8) Complete the installation and you should find that when you restart your computer everything will be fully working without any intervention.

9) You will find that nothing reaches your MSG Data Manager. This because the new version of Tellique is now in Program Files and you will need to redirect MSG DM.

I hope this helps and if others have found differences then don't hesitate to point this out.

John Willis - john@leesfield.fsnet.co.uk