Re: Using the EKU

seggins2000 <seggins2000@...>

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David Taylor" <david-taylor@b...>
wrote:
--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "seggins2000" <seggins2000@y...>
wrote:
[]
In addition, I have noticed 2 instances of tqrecv.exe running
in "processes" in task manager (W2K). One has a PID of 1524 and the
other has a PID of 1912. Ending either one stops the software.

I would appreciate some advice on this.
John Say
John,

That is normal. There is a main reception process and a watchdog
process to detect and handle error conditions. Under some error
conditions you can get multiple T icons in the taskbar, which go
away when the mouse cursor is moved over them.

I haven't done a recent eToken installation with the released
software, so someone else may be able to help.

Thanks David
Best wishes
John