Re: error

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

hello,
I have been running the current 26121088 version and get from time to time error processing messages. Could you advise what to do please ?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Roland

Roland,

I assume you mean the MSG Data Manager version 2.6.12.1088.

As I am not seeing errors here, nor have other people reported similar errors, it sounds like something unique to your configuration which is corrupting data being seen by the MSG Data Manager.

Suggestions: if you are using two PCs, check the permissions on the network share and the shared directories. If you are using a single PC, check that you have the tmp_directory location correctly set in in recv.ini, and that your FSY files are correctly located on your RAMdisk.