Re: RAM disk

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi
You must be seeing an unrefreshed page?!
Alan
The commented out channels are so I can add or subtract easily.
Alan

Yes, I checked just now and it has changed with a Ctrl-F5. I still find the spacing confusing compared to a plain text file - you might use a <BR> after the channel section headers rather than a <P>. The tmp_directory at the top does nothing, since it's not in a named section. It should be in the appropriate section of recv.ini if it's intended to be a catch-all entry.

For the spacing, compare the clarity of these two:

http://www.alanbanks.org.uk/recv-channels.ini.html
http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/recv-channels.ini.txt