Re: RAM disk

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Can anyone oblige me with a download copy of the setup information to edit the Tellicast files to make it recognise and opetate the Z: RAM disk please. Have downloaded and installed the drive but have two conflicting versions of instructions. Running Win XP. Thanks - chris

Chris,

You will find my information for Windows Vista and later here:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Dexatek/RAMdisk.html

I hope you can read that across to Win-XP. There's also a somewhat older document which was published in the GEO Quarterly here:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/RAMdisk.pdf