Re: EUMETCast license renewal.

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Von: "Guy Martin" <guymartin@guymartin.plus.com>
Datum: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:25:52 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] EUMETCast license renewal.
Antwort an: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com

A link pointing to the actual web page would be useful rather than
the home page.
Ahh well, It was just one click more - and a visit to EOP's home page is always
useful. I had looked in December if any renewal was due and saw the message that
the time window was not yet open to act. Now, these days, I am so busy I am sure I
would have forgotten - so, thanks, John, for the reminder, it is really prepared by
Eumetsat in a perfect way, the renewal took me less than a minute. If I compare
that to a trip to our local townhall do practice bureaucracy in theory and metatheory,
ah well.

Thanks again, John,

Cheers,
U.