Black T on red

Dave

Hi,
As a continuation of the lost password for etoken problem. I reinstalled eumetsat from the CD and put what I believe was my user name and password during the procedure, and had a list of hotkeys after, so I presume that must have been the correct password I entered.
I continued with the setup, but I am still at my original problem of a black T in red with tc-rcv connect failed. I double click on the black T and I have information
Status:Config error
in Active Channels : TSL announcement channel shows state Error.

I wonder if the user name and password are incorrect. If so I cant understand during setup with the eumetsat CD, the user name and password seemed to be accepted and allowed me to continue with the setup.

I am really struggling to get my setup going again.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Philip